Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving In Utah

This past week we took a trip to Utah for Thanksgiving. My parents had flown over from Australia and so Alyssa, Mason and myself went down to Utah to spend time with them. It was a great week. We had lots of fun and made lots of memories!!!
This is Grandma and Grandpa with Alyssa and Taj during Sacrament Meeting.
 
 That evening we had some more family (The Schmidts) come down for dinner and Somer made the best Gluten Free Chocolate Cake I have ever tasted. Mason loved it too - hence the picture of him chowing it down!!!
 Grandma was so awesome. She let Liz (sister) and I take Mommy naps on the couch while our boys took naps. She took the girls and did potato stamping. It was so great. They had a blast and I got a nap which was SO nice. The girls had a great time.




 We went to Alyana's preschool THanksgiving performance at her preschool. She did a great job and it was so cute to watch all the cute little kids. ALyssa was missing her own preschool at that time. After the performance, Alyana was getting photos' done and Alyssa came up to me and asked to have a picture taken with Alyana. It was so cute to have the two of them together. It's amazing to think they are only 5 months apart. ( I guess you have to look at the daddy's)
 After picking up Alyana's stuff from preschool, Mason had a great time playing fireman and rescuing the baby. He is such a stud!!!
 Mason and I went for a walk, up to the top of the mountain near where my parents live and this was the view from the top. It was gorgeous - cold but gorgeous!!!
 I met up with my bestest bestest friend ever, Andrea, and her family for dinner at Rodizio Grill. We had so much fun catching up. She is amazing and I just am so blessed to have her as a friend. After dinner, I couldn't resist a Creme Brulee. Well, neither could Mason. He took most of mine. It was his first one ever and he loved it!!!!

 
 Alyssa, Alyana (Aly), Taj and Mason. Just a cute bunch of kids that couldn't get enough of each other for the week we were there!!!

We had a great time in Utah for Thanksgiving. It was so great to see my family and can't wait to spend time with them again!!!!

No comments: