Thursday, November 7, 2013

Tyler 5 months

 
Our sweet Tyler turned 5 months old. I know I say this every month, but I can't believe how fast time is flying by, although in the middle of the night it seems like it can't go fast enough. Tyler has grown so much in the past month.
 
He is such a happy baby, always ready with a smile or close to it. He laughs easily, and a lot. It is so nice to have such a happy  baby.
 
He has now learned to roll from his back to his front and does this easily. However, he gets stuck on his belly and doesn't remember that he can roll back over so he starts to cry. He is too funny!!
 
As you can see by these photos, Tyler loves to eat his feet. He is very good at it. One day I gave him his foot and he really hasn't let go. He loves it and I think it is the cutest thing in the whole world.
 
Tyler also started solid foods a few days ago. He loves it!! I give him rice cereal with some fruit mixed in. He chows it down. He is so cute when he does, he has a big smile on his face.
 
He is starting to have a little mommy preference!! He knows when Mommy isn't around and he isn't happy about it!! It's kinda nice being the mom some times although I'd love a break. Eric does his best and is a great daddy!! 
 
He has a little cold right now but it doesn't seem to stop him at all. He is a good little sleeper but not as good as he used to be. I think we'll be starting sleep training when he gets over this cold. It's amazing how much happiness a little guy can bring into a family. The minute he wakes up from a nap both the older kids go running into his room screaming Tyler, Although Mason says it like this "DYBER"!!!!! Mason loves to kiss his brother and Alyssa loves to hold him.
 
We love our sweet Tyler and couldn't imagine life without him!!
 
 



















No comments: