On December 1st, our sweet little Tyler turned a half a year old. I still can't get over the fact that we have three kids, let alone having them all healthy and happy!! I'm one very blessed momma!!!
I love my babies. I'm so glad Tyler joined our family. He is a super happy kid!! He makes everyone so happy!!!
This past week we went to Boise for Thanksgiving and while we were there Tyler cut his first tooth. He was much happier after that happened. I think tooth #2 is working its way through too.
He eats a little pureed solid food for breakfast and dinner. He loves apples, pears, sweet potato, squash and bananas. He doesn't care much for carrots.
He has learned to sit quite well although he still falls over a bit, especially when he gets excited and straightens his body a bit. He can roll over in both directions quite well but gets stuck sometimes.
He loves to scream, happy screams. When the older two are talking or yelling, Tyler loves to join right on in and scream louder than both of the older two together. He loves it!!
I've started going back to the gym and I leave him in the child watch there, he loves it and does great every time. Mason still has a little bit of anxiety with that but Tyler does great.
Tyler has the cutest big smile ever. He really is such a happy baby unless he is hungry. A couple days ago we took him in to the doctor to have them check his cough and he weighed 19lbs 4oz. He has his well child check on Tuesday.
We are looking forward to celebrating Tyler's first Christmas.



No comments:
Post a Comment