Tyler-Bot (a.k.a. Tybot, Tybo, Squishy, Ricco) turned 7 months old on the first of the year. I still can't believe how fast time is flying by with this sweet thing. He is such a funny kid and I can't wait to see his personality grow.
He has three teeth now, one keeps coming and going but we'll see it for real soon. He is constantly chewing, chewing on his fingers, toes, toys, anything he can get in his mouth.
He had his first ear infection two weeks ago and at the doctors appointment he weighed 21 lbs. He is our biggest baby and we love the buttons out of him!!
He loves to roll everywhere. He is doing so well propping up on his front hands, he is so close to crawling but I'm fine if he doesn't for a while. Today when I snuck into the bedroom to try and get changed, I thought he was sleeping but alas, he was not and all of a sudden I see this cute little head pop up from over the side of his crib with a big smile on his face. It was the cutest thing ever.
He loves to scream. Scream at anything, with anyone for any reason!! I'm sure I will be deaf in the next few years. He can hit decibels I've never heard before. Alyssa loves to join up with him and makes my ears ring but it is so funny - this is the face he pulls when he screams (above).
He no longer needs to be swaddled for bed and is doing pretty good sleeping but still not all the way through the night - I can't wait for that day. I need a good nights sleep but hopefully soon.
Tyler is so lucky to have two bigger siblings that just love him so much. They are constantly entertaining him and playing with him. Alyssa is now big enough to hold him without sitting down (more like Tyler is big enough to handle it without too much worry from me) but she loves the added responsibility and she is great.
Mason loves to play with him but he can't wait till he is big enough to wrestle and quite frankly, neither can I. Mason needs someone to fight back.
Happy 7 Months sweet precious Tyler!!










No comments:
Post a Comment