I can't take enough pictures of this little girl. I don't want to miss a thing. She just melts my heart. She spends more time awake now and it is so fun. She also knows my voice and looks for me when I start talking. She also knows her daddy and loves to snuggle with him on the couch. She has also started copying us when we poke out our tongues. It takes her a moment but she gets there. She is almost smiling at us (not the gassy kind) and smiles a lot in her sleep. I can't believe that she is almost a month old. It has gone by so fast. She is the sweetest little girl in the whole world. Saturday, October 25, 2008
Different faces of Alyssa
I can't take enough pictures of this little girl. I don't want to miss a thing. She just melts my heart. She spends more time awake now and it is so fun. She also knows my voice and looks for me when I start talking. She also knows her daddy and loves to snuggle with him on the couch. She has also started copying us when we poke out our tongues. It takes her a moment but she gets there. She is almost smiling at us (not the gassy kind) and smiles a lot in her sleep. I can't believe that she is almost a month old. It has gone by so fast. She is the sweetest little girl in the whole world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment