
Lately Alyssa and Levi have been best buddies. Alyssa loves to give snuggles to Levi and loves to just sit by her and read books. It has been really sweet to watch these two. Levi seems to be enjoying it also.

We got some bad news today from the Vet Specialist - the endocrinologist. She said that Levi's lungs have cancer in them and that it isn't a very good prognosis. She will likely have only 1 month till it overtakes her body and she isn't able to live anymore. This is devastating to us as we have had this gorgeous dog for almost 11 years. She just turned 11 and I got her for my 18th birthday. She was 6 weeks old when I got her.

I'm so glad that Alyssa and Levi have become buddies. Alyssa loves dogs and is so good with them and I know it is only because of Levi that she is that way. Levi has been so patient and loving with Alyssa.


My two favorite girls in the whole wide world!!
3 comments:
I'm so sorry about Levi. She was always such a sweet dog when I saw her. The picture of your little girl with her is just precious.
So sad! That is horrible news. :( Alyssa is so cute.
Oh Sarah, i'm so sorry!! I know she's been through so much with you and a best friend. It breaks my heart to know I probably won't get to see her again. Tell little Levi i love her.
Post a Comment