Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Alyssa 2 yr Check Up

My gorgeous little girl had her two year appointment yesterday. They checked her height, weight, social skills and intelligence. Then they gave her this cute little fishy gown to put on and she LOVED it. I might make her one of her very own. She kept dancing and running around the office in it. She thought it was the coolest thing ever.
Alyssa stats are:
Height - 35.4inches
Weight - 32lbs
Both are in the 75-90%
The crazy thing is that if the statements are true that say "Your adult height is twice the height you were at age 2" that means that Alyssa will be less than an inch shorter than 6 feet tall.
I don't care how tall you end up, Miss Alyssa, you will always be my baby girl.


2 comments:

Talyor Family said...

She is such a sweet girl!

Verenice said...

Well, her dad is pretty tall, so I guess you'll have to wait and see. I had never heard of that before.