Sunday, April 17, 2011

24 weeks 3 days

Here I am at 25 Weeks pregnant with Alyssa back in 2008.

Here I am today at 24 weeks 3 days pregnant with Baby Boy Mason. Yep, I'm bigger and I am carrying lower.

Update on the pregnancy: The same complications I had with Alyssa have surfaced. I am having contractions a lot but at the last ultrasound I had, last Thursday, showed that the contractions aren't doing anything, just annoying me.

I am feeling him move so much and it is so fun. It doesn't keep me up at night yet, so I am still really enjoying feeling and watching him move.

We have started on his room and hope to have it done soon. I'll post pictures when we are done. Alyssa is enjoying helping me paint and get the room ready. She also loves to talk to Baby Mason and keeps asking when he'll come out. We are working on not pulling my shirt up in public so she can see Baby.

He is growing so much. At the ultrasound on Thursday the nurse gave me some pictures and showed me that he is already developing muscles in his calves. I feel those little muscles moving and it is so fun. I am so excited to meet this little man.


No comments: