We went outside to do some yard work. It was a gorgeous day and wanted to take advantage of it!! I was raking leaves and found a bunch in a small bush so I raked it out. I ended up hitting a bee hive. Within seconds I had been stung by 2 bees and I was screaming. Seconds later, they attacked Mason and he got stung 8 times. They were down his shirt and in his hair. I grabbed him and ran inside. I stripped his clothes off and searched for bees. Poor little guy was screaming in pain. I had no idea what to do and he has never been stung before.
Mason in his ER gown - isn't he cute!!!
I tried to call Eric but he wasn't answering so I had to make a decision. I called my friend Annie and she took Alyssa and I took the two boys to the ER. They checked him over and he didn't seem to be having a bad reaction, which is what I was scared of. They gave him ibuprofen and Benadryl. Two hours later we came home and put him to bed.
I got stung on my hand and leg - I am allergic and swell up badly!! The swelling has increased down my fingers, it's hard to g et my ring on.
Big daddy went ape on the bees, and I haven't seen any today.
Mason was so mad though and this is his reaction
No comments:
Post a Comment