My awesome friend Allison and I decided to run a 5k since we both had babies in the past 4 months and wanted a boost to get rid of the baby weight.
We have been walking for our whole pregnancies and our babies were born 6 weeks apart.
We heard about the Color Vibe run and decided to go for it!!
This is our before picture and then our after picture.
It was seriously the funnest thing I have done for me in a long time. I do tons of fun things for the kids but this was just for me and we both LOVED it. We have decided to run a half marathon, probably next summer so we will do some more 5k's and 10k's.
Alyssa wants to do it with us next year. She had a blast throwing paint at me (it was powder paint)
I was on a runners high for a few days after!! Thanks Color Vibe!!
No comments:
Post a Comment