Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Spring Break Part 1


Last week was spring break for Alyssa and we found out a while ago that my parents were going to Utah during this week so they could close on the sale of their home as well as spend time there. I knew Eric couldn't get that much time off work so I decided I would take the kids to Utah to see their grandparents. My parents had yet to meet Tyler. Luckily we have Eric's parents in Idaho which allowed us a break from the 13 hour trip to Utah from here in Oregon. We drove for 8 hours on Friday and stopped in Idaho for the weekend. We spent Saturday at the zoo in Boise with Eric's family. We had a great time. Mason adores his older cousin Parker and Alyssa loves her big cousin Sydney. It was perfect. Tyler was loved on by his grandparents, cousins and uncle and aunty!! 
















Uncle Nate took Tyler down the slide a couple of times, Tyler loved it!!





All the cousins!!! So cute!!






No comments: