Sunday, August 2, 2015

Mason's Birthday Lunch


Boy does this cake have a story!!!! Mason has changed his mind many, many times since we started talking about his birthday. First it was TMNT, Then is was Transformers, then it was superheroes, then it was rescue bots and it kept changing over and over again. I wasn't sure what to make for his birthday cake. 


I finally decided to make a generic cake and he can put whatever toys on top that he wants. The morning of his birthday he picked out the color of the frosting and we went to town. I did the decorating and then minutes before the party started I let him put toys on top. He was so happy and that's all that matters. 



We played a game or two, had a little BBQ and had a sweet little lunch for my sweet little boy!!!







No comments: