Last night I decided to make some playdoh for Alyssa and we all got together and played with it. It was so fun. Alyssa kept asking for it today. I loved watching her explore and use her beautiful imagination.
I love my gorgeous family!!!1/2 cup salt
1 cup flour
1 tablespoon cream of tartar
1 tablespoon oil
1 cup water
food coloring
What to do:
Mix ingredients in a saucepan. Put the pan on the stove with burner on medium heat. Stir mixture all the time it is heating. When the dough forms a stiff ball, take it off the heat. Put dough on a plate to cool. Store in a plastic bag.
ENJOY!!!

5 comments:
I'm glad you dont live next door anymore cause I could see how some of your leftovers could possibly make their way to my house!!! ha ha lol just kidding!1 Looks like fun!! You're a nice mom I HATE PLAY DOUGH!!!!!
I'm glad you dont live next door anymore cause I could see how some of your leftovers could possibly make their way to my house!!! ha ha lol just kidding!1 Looks like fun!! You're a nice mom I HATE PLAY DOUGH!!!!!
I'm glad you dont live next door anymore cause I could see how some of your leftovers could possibly make their way to my house!!! ha ha lol just kidding!1 Looks like fun!! You're a nice mom I HATE PLAY DOUGH!!!!!
My girls love play dough!! I too really like it...I have some good memories playing with it when I was growing up. It's best when it's warm, right off the stove. How fun!
Post a Comment