Aw......I remember all those sweet pre-piggy tail days! She's is so sweet and adorable! I'm not gonna lie I sure do miss seeing her all the time and I miss seeing you struggle and fight her at church! I would have a partner in the hall if you guys were around since Dylan is a mini Alyssa and oh so naughty in church!! Ha ha lol! Miss you guys and HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALYSSA!!!!!! Time to have another one Sarah!!
1 comment:
Aw......I remember all those sweet pre-piggy tail days! She's is so sweet and adorable! I'm not gonna lie I sure do miss seeing her all the time and I miss seeing you struggle and fight her at church! I would have a partner in the hall if you guys were around since Dylan is a mini Alyssa and oh so naughty in church!! Ha ha lol! Miss you guys and HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALYSSA!!!!!! Time to have another one Sarah!!
Post a Comment